SuperChips FlashCal (SoCal)

JAGS

Hooked
If your only purpose is to sell your shit, your stay will be short lived. Go on over to the give us a wave section and introduce yourself. [emoji6][emoji106]

10frank9

Web Wheeler
If your only purpose is to sell your shit, your stay will be short lived. Go on over to the give us a wave section and introduce yourself. [emoji6][emoji106]

I heard about this place and its reputation. I wanted to give it a chance but you keep proving it right. This is my last post, I will show myself the door.

JAGS

Hooked
I heard about this place and its reputation. I wanted to give it a chance but you keep proving it right. This is my last post, I will show myself the door.

We've had others "band" themselves. You'll be back, they always come back.

Ha ha.

crowrb29

I got a ProCal to shut off my Sway Bar lamp. I installed the EVO No Limits.

Is there an advantage to one or the other? I have the flashcal and like it. My friend is in the market for a calibration tool right now though.

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Is there an advantage to one or the other? I have the flashcal and like it. My friend is in the market for a programmer right now though.

FlashCal is more user friendly with the digital control. I would've never switched if the FlashCal could shut off the sway bar light. That's the only function the ProCal has that the FlashCal doesn't.

ProCal doesn't read or clear OBDII codes whereas FlashCal does.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
If you still have it on Friday I'd be interested in it. Unfortunately I live in AZ but I've always heard that as long as they're reset correctly theres no problem.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
If you still have it on Friday I'd be interested in it. Unfortunately I live in AZ but I've always heard that as long as they're reset correctly theres no problem.

I have heard the same thing but haven't actually had anyone confirm that. I would hate to ship it off and have there be some issue.

Would this work on a 2016? Also, how far away at you from Long beach or LAX? I'll be at both on the 7th and 8th.

Should work on a '16 I will double check. I am about 1.25 hours away from both depends on traffic.

Top Bottom