Stolen 1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Hey everyone........I just wanted to throw this up on the forum.......more for the Southeastern states specifically Florida and South Florida areas

This morning around 5am.....a very close friend of mine had his 1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ stolen out of his driveway in Hollywood, Florida (near Fort Lauderdale)

Description of Jeep:
1998 White Jeep Wrangler TJ
5 speed manual Trans.
White Half Doors w/Black uppers
White Gen-Right f/r tube fenders
6" Long Arm
37" M16 tires
Black Soft 8 wheels w/matching spare
8.8 Ford rear differential

I'll have some pictures up shortly........

If anybody in the South Florida, Florida, Georgia or anywhere outside this area sees this Jeep please call 911 and report it........PM me if you can as well.......I'm hoping we can get his Jeep back to him asap!

Thank you in advance,

Woodrow

image.jpg
image.jpg
This is a better side view picture prior to the Gen-Right fenders
image.jpg

Last edited:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I appreciate the replies and support......Thank you Mr.Ty for passing this along.......It's been reported seen in the Hallandale area of Broward twice today so it may still be local.......people do indeed suck......hopefully his Jeep can be found and the DB's involved go to jail......secure your Jeeps as best you can people......there are scumbags out there that are looking to steal them anytime....anyplace.....

~Woodrow~

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
UPDATE: The Jeep has been found locally.......sans the winch, wheels and tires including the spare.......the DB's did try to spray paint it and blacked out the windshield banner........but otherwise it's in okay condition and rebuildable.......

~Woodrow~

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
What a bunch of fucks. Glad to see that your friend is going to get his rig back. Hopefully insurance covers the stolen goods and the cunts that did this get caught.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
I'm glad that it was found wish it still had all of it goodies but like it's been said hope that insurance will cover what was taken

David1tontj

Glad they found it! Seems like the guys who stole it were pretty dumb- maybe some of the parts will show up on Craigslist and they can get caught??

USMCvet

Banned
Likely amateurs. Had they been pros, it would've never been found. So the craigslist idea is perfect. I hate to say this, but sometimes, these things are an inside job, i. e. friends, within clubs, parts store employees, etc.

Top Bottom