SPOTTED: Any 4X4 other than a Jeep JK/JL Wrangler

CalSgt

Hooked
They actually listed their house for sale on Wednesday and it’s already pending. Biden and BLM signs nowhere to be found.
Big win... There was one house littered with Biden shit down the block from me at election time, I think they got ran out of town after that.

CalSgt

Hooked
🖕🖕.. But in all seriousness its really getting busy as hell here and the housing market is out of control, I feel bad for local people trying to get into the market right now, won't be much longer till the taxes and laws are changed I'm sure
I cant believe how fast north reno blew up

CalSgt

Hooked
It's crazy, and going to only get bigger as every where else is busting at the seams. I live off Golden Valley Exit and it seems like we get closer to be central Reno every year.
Maybe we can convince some people to commute from Susanville, we are losing 1200 jobs in June 2022. It will destroy the economy here.

CalSgt

Hooked
That's so crazy, what is it, 1-1.5 hours? That's a ton of jobs for a town your size.
They are closing a state prison, we feel it's because our county had the most signatures to recall Newsome so he is firing back. Yeah, its about 1.5 hours to the Virginia/Kietzke exit, we have a bunch of people that commute from Reno/Sparks every day. Mostly people that hate CA & some who's wives hate small town living.

benatc1

Hooked
They are closing a state prison, we feel it's because our county had the most signatures to recall Newsome so he is firing back. Yeah, its about 1.5 hours to the Virginia/Kietzke exit, we have a bunch of people that commute from Reno/Sparks every day. Mostly people that hate CA & some who's wives hate small town living.
I actually have met a few people in passing over the years who work there, sorry to hear that, fuck that guy. That's a good hike though, doable but not exactly short.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If Newsome could figure out how to give them my job I'm sure he would...
I heard they were going to train them to be firefighter for the wildfires. We pay for their training and then pay them to fight the fires that are started from mismanagement. Makes total sense.

Top Bottom