SPOTTED: Any 4X4 other than a Jeep JK/JL Wrangler

WJCO

Meme King

R.I.P. Eleanor

Working in the automotive industry, I'm going to have to adapt to these changes. With that being said, the EV technology, while certainly having some awesome pros, benefits, and engineering, still isn't all that environmentally clean and certainly isn't cost-effective. It's one thing to push it as an option for the people that want it, but it's another to force everybody into it. It's a bunch of bullshit IMO. The catalytic converter was pretty much standard since the 70s and burns combustion by-products pretty damn clean. The catalytic converter works so well that emissions testing should be eliminated. Gasoline engines are damn clean and efficient, no need to reinvent the wheel. And honestly, the overall environmental control over our lives has nothing to do with the environment and instead has everything to do with control. Putting an all-electric battery in an overpriced car that squirrels and trees don't give a fuck about isn't helping anybody.

Ddays

Hooked
Working in the automotive industry, I'm going to have to adapt to these changes. With that being said, the EV technology, while certainly having some awesome pros, benefits, and engineering, still isn't all that environmentally clean and certainly isn't cost-effective. It's one thing to push it as an option for the people that want it, but it's another to force everybody into it. It's a bunch of bullshit IMO. The catalytic converter was pretty much standard since the 70s and burns combustion by-products pretty damn clean. The catalytic converter works so well that emissions testing should be eliminated. Gasoline engines are damn clean and efficient, no need to reinvent the wheel. And honestly, the overall environmental control over our lives has nothing to do with the environment and instead has everything to do with control. Putting an all-electric battery in an overpriced car that squirrels and trees don't give a fuck about isn't helping anybody.

It's all smoke and mirrors - carbon is carbon, regardless of where it's coming from - the generating plant or the tailpipe. I could really care less about the environmental tussle.
I honestly hadn't really paid much to the electrics out there. Sure, the Tesla's are pretty cool, but other than that, meh. But with these one-off demonstrator cars showing what's possible? I can dig it. From a performance standpoint there are crazy possibilities.

And if we're going for favorite Mustang, I gotta say the Boss 429 has gotta be mine. Specifically the '69

1969-Ford-Mustang-BOSS-429-2261-44 (1).jpg

Last edited:

Jsouder53

Hooked
It's all smoke and mirrors - carbon is carbon, regardless of where it's coming from - the generating plant or the tailpipe. I could really care less about the environmental tussle.
I honestly hadn't really paid much to the electrics out there. Sure, the Tesla's are pretty cool, but other than that, meh. But with these one-off demonstrator cars showing what's possible? I can dig it. From a performance standpoint there are crazy possibilities.

And if we're going for favorite Mustang, I gotta say the Boss 429 has gotta be mine. Specifically the '69

View attachment 360050

You and red vehicles [emoji23] that is badass

Top Bottom