Soft top JLUR

SOB

Does anyone make a quality soft top, that can be used without all the 'linkage'? I have the sun top, used with soft top removed and linkage and I really like it. My OEM soft top has taken a little bit of a beating from trees, and I would like to replace, but do not want the OEM one, and I hate the 'linkage'.

Ddays

Hooked
Pretty sure you're stuck with the linkage as it's necessary for the top to articulate up and down. The factory soft tops are made by Bestop and honestly, I don't think there's a better top out there.

Quit whacking the trees

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie put out a video a couple years back on the rampage top. Might be worth a look.
Negative. After trying and trying to make it work if only because I really LOVED the look and function of the top, I finally had to give up on it. Rampage was never able to give me a good solution to keeping the header down and it always pulled up at highway speeds. This made it very noisy and lifted up enough that I could stick my hand through it. So disappointing.

Negative. After trying and trying to make it work if only because I really LOVED the look and function of the top, I finally had to give up on it. Rampage was never able to give me a good solution to keeping the header down and it always pulled up at highway speeds. This made it very noisy and lifted up enough that I could stick my hand through it. So disappointing.
Well that’s a dick in the dirt. I thought it looked rad.

Top Bottom