SFZ doors, would you buy them?

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
So I have a lead on a set of 4 Strike Force Zebra doors for $600. I know their popularity has dwindled since they never came out with a rear upper. But to those that have experience with them, would you buy the SFZ doors at that price?

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
What was wrong with the thread you posted yesterday?
Lol I figured I might as well have a thread with the name of the product so it would catch the attention of people who have them. Just trying to find something more than the crickets I got in the last post.

I had them for awhile and they were good doors. I went to factory half doors just for the uppers but if you don’t mind not having uppers I would recommend them for sure!

So I have a lead on a set of 4 Strike Force Zebra doors for $600. I know their popularity has dwindled since they never came out with a rear upper. But to those that have experience with them, would you buy the SFZ doors at that price?
I had them for my JKU. Loved them. Ran them 300 days of the year out here in SoCal. Bought the front uppers, but rarely put them on. It took a lot of work, but they look great painted. So much better than the besttop element doors I had before them. $600 is a great deal. Good luck.

Top Bottom