Sell Advise? King Shocks

iM7md

Hi,
I have moved from a 4" lift to a 2.5" and now I have my old King shocks 2.5" Remote Reservoir Coilovers for sale but I am not sure of their value, I have been using them since Dec 2017 and they are in good shape. The shocks came with the EVO Enforcer Pro kit, Please advise.

JimLee

Hooked
I wouldn't buy used Kings unless they had been rebuilt/serviced by King (or authorized King dealer) prior to purchase, but that's just me. I think if they are in real good shape you could get close to retail, Kings take forever to get and a lot of people don't have the patience.

I wouldn't buy used Kings unless they had been rebuilt/serviced by King (or authorized King dealer) prior to purchase, but that's just me. I think if they are in real good shape you could get close to retail, Kings take forever to get and a lot of people don't have the patience.
This^^^

I personally wouldn't buy used Shocks period. Since Kings like those are desirable though it depends on what shape they're in and their current performance. Could probably get close to retail, especially if they're rebuilt.

Top Bottom