Seat Covers for 2009 Unlimited - Any Good Options?

DManuel

I’m in need of front seat covers for my 2009 JK Unlimited with stock seats. I’m looking for something besides neoprene as I am just not a fan of the material. Anyone currently using a quality seat cover on their JK? Please share. Thank you.

Jsouder53

Hooked
I was going to suggest the rugged ridge version of these but couldn’t find them.

DManuel

I was going to suggest the rugged ridge version of these but couldn’t find them.

Thanks for sharing. These look good. I’m just not finding them for a 2009 JK. I will keep searching.

kevman65

Hooked
Thanks for the info. The material looks good. How is the fit On the front seats?
The Precision fit is pretty snug, you want to put them on either on a warm day or in a heated garage. The next step up is something new and I have no experience with it. It's the same "duck" material that is used in Carhartt work coats and it's a stout material.

Fishfam_jku

Caught the Bug

This is what I have in my ‘08. Really like them. The extra storage and molle helps stash and store small loose items. Come off easy enough to toss in the washing machine. Spot cleaning is good and been very durable.

Top Bottom