Rubicon decal ?

JT@623

Hooked
So a friend and just stopped by in a new two door Rubicon. I’ve been going back and forth on putting the decals back on my 2010 I kinda liked the new ones any place to get them other than the dealer ?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I bought some on eBay. Can’t seem to find the picture but Sharkey has them now. Maybe he can post a picture.

WJCO

Meme King
So a friend and just stopped by in a new two door Rubicon. I’ve been going back and forth on putting the decals back on my 2010 I kinda liked the new ones any place to get them other than the dealer ?
I got mine for the JT on eBay. The guy's store was Puerto Rico. They came fast too and have held up.

I think this might be him:

Here's another. Looks like they can do custom wording too:

JT@623

Hooked
Got the decals quick question for you guys that have installed these did you put them on dry or wet the surface?

Ddays

Hooked
Got the decals quick question for you guys that have installed these did you put them on dry or wet the surface?

wet the surface and use a squeegee, otherwise it's a bitch to get the bubbles all out. Easier to make sure its even too.
water with a few drops of murphys oil soap or similar in it works great

JT@623

Hooked
wet the surface and use a squeegee, otherwise it's a bitch to get the bubbles all out. Easier to make sure its even too.
water with a few drops of murphys oil soap or similar in it works great
👍 thanks I just happen to have Murphys

Top Bottom