Rocker arms again!! Lol

NightFox915

Hey guys and girls, god I’m so tired of replacing these Chrysler 3.6 pentastar rocker arms, I already replaced two from the driver camshaft side working sweet, but now I’m getting a tik tik tik from the passenger side all the way back in the rear of the camshaft... this should be much easier to replace sing I don’t need to take out the intake manifold to get to the camshaft lol, but still do they make better rocker arms than oem mopar? Seems like they had this problem for a while, their bearings just seem to give out. Any aftermarket heavy duty ones for a 3.6l pentastar? Eventually I’m going to swap it to a v8

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Linda R

We are experiencing the same with the rocker arms and hubby is looking at replacing the camshaft and rocker arms. Question is if there are any after market parts that are as good as or better than then OEM and if so, what brand(s) do you recommend? Our 2012 JKU has 175k miles on it.

jeeeep

Hooked
been keeping an eye out for aftermarket upgrade but surprised there is nothing better.

My 2018 JLU recently started ticking, need to investigate and hope it's an exhaust leak and nothing more.

I’m on my second Pentaturd and it’s had the entire top end rebuilt recently.

The only logical upgrade to their trash design is to get rid of it and swap in a V8. I will not spend more money on the 3.6. Once it starts giving me shit again, it’s getting a real engine.

Top Bottom