Rock Sliders for a Grand Cherokee WK2??

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Anyone have any ideas on Rock Rails for a 2018 Grand Cherokee? It will not be wheeled hard, maybe a Ouray trip, and the mild trails there. We want something to protect against minor dings to the rockers.

The only ones I’ve found, so far are from a company called Rocky Road Outfitters. Here’s a couple of pics of them.

IMG_1303.JPG
IMG_1304.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mbpalm0

I just ordered the RRO Super sliders with the kicker step last week, they said it will take 4 weeks to arrive. Cant wait to put them on!

Bierpower

Hooked
Not sure how helpful this is, but I had a set of RRO supersliders on my Nissan Titan when I had it. They were pretty solid and paint held up well. The only suggestion I would have is to go to a skate shop and get some grip tape for the bars so you don't bust your shit when it rains.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

I just ordered the RRO Super sliders with the kicker step last week, they said it will take 4 weeks to arrive. Cant wait to put them on!

I ordered a set of RRO Kicker Supersliders for my 2016 Jeep GC diesel on April 14th... got email that said 3 to 4 weeks for delivery... still waiting for tracking email.
I'll advise when I receive them and post some pre/post installation pics.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I ordered a set of RRO Kicker Supersliders for my 2016 Jeep GC diesel on April 14th... got email that said 3 to 4 weeks for delivery... still waiting for tracking email.
I'll advise when I receive them and post some pre/post installation pics.

I have sliders, and the leveling kit on order. They charged my card for one of them, so hopefully it’s on the way soon. It’s been maybe 3 weeks. It is kind of sad, that they don’t tell you about the possible wait, until you complete the order. As long as the lift gets here by July, I’m okay.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

06_footy

There’s a few more options now. Chief has some sliders under development, should be available this summer, please post pics. I’m waiting to either pull the trigger on these or wait on the Chief.

Top Bottom