Rock Slider build

CalSgt

Hooked
Nice Job! Looks really clean

Thanks, I hope I can stay off of them for at least a little while to keep them looking good. Not likely though I leave for Moab on March 7....

Great job, those came out really nice. I like the black and white :beer:

I looked at them this morning before heading to work, the black and white almost looks opposite of the color matched fenders. Unintended consequence, anyway they are likely to end up getting sprayed all black after they get some scratches.

Nice work. Came out great.

jdofmemi

Looks great, and I like that they are color matched with the Jeep. Everyone has them in black. Different is good, in my opinion.

You have some skills .

Oh, and still three weeks faster than EVO🤣🤣

CalSgt

Hooked
Looks great, and I like that they are color matched with the Jeep. Everyone has them in black. Different is good, in my opinion.

You have some skills .

Oh, and still three weeks faster than EVO🤣🤣

Thanks! I actually had a difficult time finding the rocker armor that wasn't already powder coated black, nothing wrong with black powder coat but why pay for color matched top & fenders then bolt a bunch of black stuff on there. I also had some paint left over from the last body repair so it worked out.

Bout time. I guess you could say they were worth the wait.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for the motivation by reminding me of the deadline I set, it took a little over three weeks but all in all 5 weekends isn't too bad

Nice work man, those cane out great. Nice work on the decal too. Your Jeep is looking great!

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks, I had really debated leaving the logo all white but decided to try and match the colors of the Rubicon decal on the morning of the install

CalSgt

Hooked
Tested them out today, bonked down on passenger side slider a few times on Steel Bender in Moab today

IMG_5846.jpg

Top Bottom