RIP Jesse Combs

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
We lost a badass too soon. It would have been neat to see what she would have done in her retirement years.

wjtstudios

Hooked
That’s horrible, she’s been a tremendous personality bringing women into the world of Motorsports. At least she was doing what she loved.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Last edited:

jdofmemi

What a shame.

I remember seeing her on the early TV shows, and enjoyed that she was not just there to look good, but she was right in the middle of the work.

She got to follow her dreams, and that is more than most can say.

Freiburger linked this article I thought it was nice and fitting.
JC.jpg

"As you all must know by now, industry personality Jessi Combs perished yesterday in a crash during a land-speed record attempt. I did not know Jessi well, yet people have called upon me for comment. I did so early today on Instagram, but here on FB I can more easily post a link to an editorial column I did at Hot Rod mag way back in 2005 that sums up my feelings about Jessi’s loss. Her second to last IG post, which I have shared here, seems to express the same regard for what she was doing. “Those who are willing are those who achieve great things,” she wrote. I think she understood the importance of risk"

https://www.hotrod.com/articles/hrd...EwC6Ia9bWQmu9qZ6JDcbzfcWf71LIG0ksEdqtG_hWgcAw

Top Bottom