reprograming tire size

woof359

we have a new to us JK and I was wondering what is the newest and greatest gadget for reprograming tire size, seems AEV's are back ordered

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I use the Jscan app. Pretty cheap and easy.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I use the Jscan app. Pretty cheap and easy.

Yup, this ^^^^ is what a lot of people are using today and it seems to get the job done and for cheap.

woof359

which App works best with android and BAfx module ? Jscan didnt pop up on the play store menu, found it, Many Thanks

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
which App works best with android and BAfx module ? Jscan didnt pop up on the play store menu
You could try the ECRI.

Last edited:

OrhanALTUN

I have used the jscan, its a great app but for my JKU - jscan couldnt get the job done. I bought Aev procal from northridge 4x4. Its old technology but works fine. I believe they still have it in stock.

JWasko

Caught the Bug
Yo

You could try the ECRI.

ECRI worked well, simple and easy to use.

jamesrw30

What about the tazer JK blaster? Anyone have experience with it? I know several use the tazer JL

rich67

Caught the Bug
I use the Superchips Flashcal. Works great, and I can use it to change a lot of other options like DRL, fog lamp use, clear DTC's and read DTC's, you name it.

NAZ Jeeper

Another vote for JScan. I had the Bully Dog and it never worked on the TPMS and couldn’t turn the swaybar light off. JScan works on all that, also they are very responsive if you need help.

ScottofKSU

Caught the Bug
I used the AEV Procal to adjust my tires, but have since purchased the BAFx module and use it with the OBD Fusion app to scan and reset codes on all of my OBDII vehicles. You probably already know this, but make sure to use the actual measurements of the tire and not the advertised measurements.

Top Bottom