Rear Bumper Delete

TerraJL

I'm thinking about buying the Fishbone rear bumper delete. This bumper delete does not have a location for your license plate. I'm curious to know if anyone else has bought one of these and what you've done with your license plate. I don't want to relocate the plate to the spare tire area. I'd prefer to attach it to the Fishbone delete if possible. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Here's a link to the bumper delete I'm talking about:

jeeeep

Hooked
I'm thinking about buying the Fishbone rear bumper delete. This bumper delete does not have a location for your license plate. I'm curious to know if anyone else has bought one of these and what you've done with your license plate. I don't want to relocate the plate to the spare tire area. I'd prefer to attach it to the Fishbone delete if possible. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Here's a link to the bumper delete I'm talking about:

looks like you could bracket the plate to the hitch bolts and it would be low enough to clear the door

TerraJL

TerraJL

looks like you could bracket the plate to the hitch bolts and it would be low enough to clear the door
Disciple Off Road had an an awesome suggestion. See above. If that bracket is unavailable, I'll definitely consider your suggestion. Thanks!

Top Bottom