Rear bed power

ROBnTANK

With JTs that already have factory power outlet in the rear how are you running additional power? I see people without the factory power option run wires to power electronic through the factory hole. I want to run some lights on my bed rack and asking how and where to run the wires. Thanks
IMG_0490.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
I ran 4 gauge from my battery to inside the cab and have an inverter behind the back seat. Then from there I ran the ARB fridge wire all the way to the back where that plastic square in the bed is. All of my wiring was run above the passenger side frame.

DSC05441.jpg

DSC05445.jpg

ROBnTANK

I ran 4 gauge from my battery to inside the cab and have an inverter behind the back seat. Then from there I ran the ARB fridge wire all the way to the back where that plastic square in the bed is. All of my wiring was run above the passenger side frame.

View attachment 342097

View attachment 342096

Looks like you ran the wires to where the factory electrical is. Wondering if someone has ran wires elsewhere to provide power.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King

I didn't get the inverter in the bed option on mine, so yes that was just a blank plastic plug back there.

Bantman

I'm looking at putting some kind of 12-volt power in the bed of my Gladiator but a single little cigarette lighter style plug seems a bit boring.

What are you all using? 12-volt or other power (110 with an inverter)?

I would like to have power for a refrigerator at the very least. Maybe something that is supplied by a solar panel to maintain the battery while not running. Maybe some USB power as well.

Let's see what you got!

Thanks

WJCO

Meme King
I'm looking at putting some kind of 12-volt power in the bed of my Gladiator but a single little cigarette lighter style plug seems a bit boring.

What are you all using? 12-volt or other power (110 with an inverter)?

I would like to have power for a refrigerator at the very least. Maybe something that is supplied by a solar panel to maintain the battery while not running. Maybe some USB power as well.

Let's see what you got!

Thanks.
Merged here.
Click Bait.
:ROFLMAO:

WJCO

Meme King
There's also these threads that have some info:

Bantman

There's also these threads that have some info:

Thank you

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I ran 2 gauge through a breaker all the way to the back of the Gladiator. Look through the end of my Jabberjaw thread if you want to see pics and let me know if you have any questions.

Top Bottom