RCV Performance Front Axles (stock replacement for JKUR)?

sm31

I did a quick search and came up empty on these but it might be the 3 letter search limit thing...

Since we spend about 8 months of the year in 4WD (and the front axle u-joints need replacing), I began looking into these as an alternative because I've read that they won't "bind" when making sharp turns, etc.

Questions:
1) Do they actually eliminate binding when making sharp turns in 4WD, or is that happening at the diff?
2) Are they a viable upgrade/replacement for the stock axles? (I have no long term plans to go beyond the 35's currently installed)

Thanks for the advice!

sm31

Finally found some info on here!! Looks like they're not great at honoring warranties... between that and the price, maybe be a deal killer. Sure would be nice not to have the binding issue in 4WD though. :(

Spazbyt

Hooked
Finally found some info on here!! Looks like they're not great at honoring warranties... between that and the price, maybe be a deal killer. Sure would be nice not to have the binding issue in 4WD though. :(
The binding your experiencing is more then likely the front wheels spinning at different speeds in tight turns. So RCVs wont help with that. Also makeing the axle shafts the strongest link in the drive line chain will only casue failures in more critical areas like your ring and pinion.

Top Bottom