Ram rebel concept with Dynatrac axles

ob_tj

I saw this and read up on it. From what I read it is like Dodges version of the ford raptor but a lot cooler.

dillard09

It's nice but I will still take the raptor over it.
This is a concept and the raptor is out. I know the new raptor will have the twin turbo ecoboost at only 450hp and over 500ftlb but it will have bigger shocks and more travel than the ram. Either way they both would be fun trucks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

ob_tj

It's nice but I will still take the raptor over it.
This is a concept and the raptor is out. I know the new raptor will have the twin turbo ecoboost at only 450hp and over 500ftlb but it will have bigger shocks and more travel than the ram. Either way they both would be fun trucks.

I don't know if I would want the ecoboost... nothing beats the sound of a big V8!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
It sure does look sweet! I was watching the live video yesterday but there was no sound. Kind of shitty that it's a one off.

JKbrick

I agree. I love the current 6.2 that the raptor does have. It sounds great with an exhaust on it.
There is no replacement for displacement!

Last year in Michigan a Raptor club from Chicago passed us in the Manistee Forest and damn did most of them sound good. They were not being easy on them for sure

Top Bottom