Quick question regarding the o2 heater system...

Hendu3270

Hopefully someone can school me on this. I'm 90% aure I'm thinking about this correctly but I'm not positive. I have code P0032 on my 2007 X (bank 1, sensor 1 high voltage in the heater circuit). I've replace the sensor with Mopar already. When I turn the key on, engine off, I check voltage at the 4 prongs in the plug and only one has any power. I'm assuming this would be the wire that powers the heating element (it's black and dark green). The voltage at this location is only about 2 volts. Shouldn't this be 12 volts? It sounds like a stupid question now that I type it out and I'm pretty sure it should be 12. Also, if I have a short in the wire between the sensor and the PCM, I can see how the voltage may drop like this, but shouldn't that mean the code I would get would be a "LOW" voltage instead of a high voltage in the heater circuit? I'm not an electrical circuit genious at all. Trying to chase down this issue so I can get the light off and get my inspection. Wish I could just cut a wire to disable the CEL briefly. lol

Shaka

I need a fix for state inspection too. I've searched for solution and saw your troubles.

05 Rubi LJ

Getting codes:
P0032 control circuit high/bank 1 sensor 1
P0038 control circuit high/bank 1 sensor 2
P0052 control circuit high/bank 2 sensor 1
P0058 control circuit high/bank 2 sensor 2

All sensors out at once or do I have a different problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hendu3270

I need a fix for state inspection too. I've searched for solution and saw your troubles.

05 Rubi LJ

Getting codes:
P0032 control circuit high/bank 1 sensor 1
P0038 control circuit high/bank 1 sensor 2
P0052 control circuit high/bank 2 sensor 1
P0058 control circuit high/bank 2 sensor 2

All sensors out at once or do I have a different problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm still looking for my issue, but in all the reading and searching, I've stumbled on a number of issues where all four codes hit at once. In most of those issues it was a computer issue.

Top Bottom