Quick question about Hi-Steer Drag Link Flip

kevman65

Hooked
I've got a Synergy drag link bar I've yet to put on. In preparation for getting a Synergy 3" lift for the JT I was going to install it and go ahead and do the flip.

With it sitting at stock height is this going to bother anything? Anything else I need to change in order to do this or just wait until I get the lift kit installed before I do it?

Thanks

kevman65

Hooked
But, can I go ahead and drill it out now, put the adapter in upside down and then just flip that end when installing lift?

Gonna blow up baby seals if I do it this way?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - glad you were able to answer your own question. I would wait on drilling and installing the adapter until you actually need it.

kevman65

Hooked
LOL - glad you were able to answer your own question. I would wait on drilling and installing the adapter until you actually need it.

Thank you Sir. Have the itch to install the drag bar, wifey is feeling well enough to bitch about the box in the way :rolleyes:😂 so figured I'd just drill that sucker out. But I guess I'll just install it and disassemble later for the flip.

Happy Wifey, Easy Lifey.

Lperdue

Thank you Sir. Have the itch to install the drag bar, wifey is feeling well enough to bitch about the box in the way :rolleyes:😂 so figured I'd just drill that sucker out. But I guess I'll just install it and disassemble later for the flip.

Happy Wifey, Easy Lifey.
I’d wait it might be a bitch to get the adapter sleeve back out later once you press it in.

edit: just reread your statement and realized your already going to wait on installing the sleeve.

Top Bottom