Question on lifting the gladiator

Squid

So, when I get my JT I definitely want to throw some 37's under it and will likely just put it on a 1.5" level kit and probably .75 spacers in the rear since I want to add a decked system as well. When I do upgrade the suspension(The rock Krawler 3" and King shocks is kind of where I'm leaning) is there anything I need to add or consider for the lift if I have the decked, a bed rack, RTT, probably a steel high clearance bumper, and all the other toys that come with overlanding. Is there anything I would need to add to the rear or can the lifted suspension handle that kind of weight? And if it makes a difference it will have the diesel, stumpy bumper, and a winch up front.

Thanks, guys!

Bear_JT

Hooked
I would definitely look at an EVO kit before I’d never consider RK. I’d say do it right the first time and spring for a quality kit. Can’t go wrong with the Kings though.

Upvote 0

WJCO

Meme King
So, when I get my JT I definitely want to throw some 37's under it and will likely just put it on a 1.5" level kit and probably .75 spacers in the rear since I want to add a decked system as well. When I do upgrade the suspension(The rock Krawler 3" and King shocks is kind of where I'm leaning) is there anything I need to add or consider for the lift if I have the decked, a bed rack, RTT, probably a steel high clearance bumper, and all the other toys that come with overlanding. Is there anything I would need to add to the rear or can the lifted suspension handle that kind of weight? And if it makes a difference it will have the diesel, stumpy bumper, and a winch up front.

Thanks, guys!
What kind of Gladiator are you getting? I'm running a Sport with max tow and a 1.5 inch leveling kit in the front with 35s. 37s would be a little tight on a sport in my opinion.

Upvote 0

Squid

What kind of Gladiator are you getting? I'm running a Sport with max tow and a 1.5 inch leveling kit in the front with 35s. 37s would be a little tight on a sport in my opinion.
Sorry, forgot to mention that. It'll be a rubicon.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom