Question on JT Cruise control

jorgelrod

Hooked
Do I get basic cruise control on the JT if I don't get the adaptive cruise control or do I have to get the adaptive to get cruise control period? I can live without the adaptive crap, but not cruise control. Already started looking as I'm ready to start posting the JK for sale on different venues. (I'm giving an interested party from my own Jeep club first dibs before posting) so I'm already looking at what I can live with and without if I go for a unit from the lots vs ordering.

Dale72

Hooked
If you still have the sticker that was in the window with the price it should say if you have it. I imagine that you would have cruise

jorgelrod

Hooked
No, I'm asking because on the Jeep page configurator I only see adaptive cruise control. and I don't see any mention on the monroneys from the local dealers about regular cruise control.

WJCO

Meme King
Do I get basic cruise control on the JT if I don't get the adaptive cruise control or do I have to get the adaptive to get cruise control period? I can live without the adaptive crap, but not cruise control. Already started looking as I'm ready to start posting the JK for sale on different venues. (I'm giving an interested party from my own Jeep club first dibs before posting) so I'm already looking at what I can live with and without if I go for a unit from the lots vs ordering.
My Sport S has cruise control and I do not have adaptive cruise control.

Top Bottom