Quadratec's cool, "YJL".

Kuboske

This is cool, I think. Kind of like the modern Dodge Challenger's, and retro Ford, Mustang, and Bronco.
There is a video online with details, if anyone wanted to see more.

Attachments

• 20210129_081513.jpg
    20210129_081513.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 90

Kuboske

Not sure why, but I like it maybe it’s the Classic YJ color!?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah. Classic color, Sahara graphics, and stripes, classic tail lights, gas filler behind the plate, mirrors, old school wagon wheels.

When YJ's came out, I hated them. Thought Jeep had lost their mind. Squatty, wide track, "Wranglers", with square headlights.
Now my rust free, YJ, is my favorite. It gets comments, way more than my TJ. I pulled into a open car show with it, and the kid at the gate handed me a number card and entry form. I had to tell him I just wanted to park it.

Kuboske

Oh, Man...
I just realized this is old news, here...
Already a discussion in "Random Internet".

When I initially saw it, I was like, oh no here we go... Another retarded aftermarket grille and fender option... :grayno:

But then it grew on me. I dig the color and nostalgic feel, and appreciate the craftsmanship after watching Quadratec's video on it. Turns out they're giving out stickers for their 30th anniversary with a 1991 Jeep YJ sticker in this color in all their orders. Score! :thumb:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I actually like it too. It's one one of the very few retro grill changes I have ever liked. (I effing hate all of the attempts to make new gladiators look old school!)

I actually like it too. It's one one of the very few retro grill changes I have ever liked. (I effing hate all of the attempts to make new gladiators look old school!)

I agree. It just doesn't work.
jeep-gladiator-gets-1970s-makeover.jpg

On the other hand... I sorta dig this.
Jeep-Gladiator-Honcho-J-10-Tribute-Pickup-Umbau-Tuning-2020-1.jpg

I absolutely love the J-10 Honcho. Easily my favorite Truck.
1977_jeep_j10_pickup_153970942410333bc1c3DSC00652.jpg

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
When I initially saw it, I was like, oh no here we go... Another retarded aftermarket grille and fender option... :grayno:

But then it grew on me. I dig the color and nostalgic feel, and appreciate the craftsmanship after watching Quadratec's video on it. Turns out they're giving out stickers for their 30th anniversary with a 1991 Jeep YJ sticker in this color in all their orders. Score! :thumb:

They put a magnet in every order.
IMG_3039.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom