Quadratec has become a shity company - PROBLEM RESOLVED

Quadratec

I'm not going to worry about it anymore. I'm just not going to order anything from them again. I tried to order a part from Synergy for my blue gladiator. But Synergy said that I couldn't get it from them that I had to get what I wanted from a vendor. I told them that I was ordering everything from Quadratec and they said that Quadratec was getting to be a pain in the ass to deal with.
Hello there,

If you would like to PM the order information or your account information I would be happy to take a look into this for you. If the wrong item was ordered I would be happy to help you return the cover that you received and a new order placed for the other cover. I do apologize for the inconveniences that you have experienced.

Thank you,
Hailey

Dale72

Hooked
What’s the deal with this? I see quadratec reached out and you had been MIA.
Been waiting to get back home so I can send it back. They sent me a return label so I could send it back. Just dropped it off, now I have to wait.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
I decided to post here because I recently had an issue with quadratec but they handled it perfectly. I ordered some bolts from them. The part number was correct on the package and on their website, but the bolts inside were the wrong thread pitch. I damaged one of the bolts before I figured it out. Confirmed with a thread pitch gauge and a tap that bolts were either machined wrong or wrong bolts were put into the package. I emailed them, they asked for pictures which I sent. They sent me a return label and a refund. I don't think they could have done any better.

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
I use Quadratec almost exclusively I‘m less than an hour away from their West Chester PA location, and most in stock items are on my doorstep the next day. I can’t recall having any issues.

Top Bottom