Quadratec has become a shity company - PROBLEM RESOLVED

Dale72

Hooked
I ordered a Bestop Tonneau cover for my Gladiator. And the one they sent me was not the one I ordered and they will not replace it. The only they sent is just the cover, it has no rails to install it on the bed. This isn't the first problem I've had with them. I told them that I would not be ordering anything else from them.

rubi_vette

dispute that credit card! I hope you get the money back at least... This is alarming to read cause I'm looking at buying something through them.

WJCO

Meme King
I ordered a Bestop Tonneau cover for my Gladiator. And the one they sent me was not the one I ordered and they will not replace it. The only they sent is just the cover, it has no rails to install it on the bed. This isn't the first problem I've had with them. I told them that I would not be ordering anything else from them.
They won't even do a return? Why not?

Dale72

Hooked
dispute that credit card! I hope you get the money back at least... This is alarming to read cause I'm looking at buying something through them.
I went back and looked at my bank account and the one they sent me is what they charged me for. This is the 4th time I've had issues with them. I just won't be ordering from them anymore

Dale72

Hooked
There was a few times that I ordered something and when I placed the order, their website said it was in-stock. But I would get an email 2 days later saying that it was on back order

kevman65

Hooked
No the one I ordered even cost more. But I went back and looked at my bank account and the one they sent was what they billed me for
But, you didn't get what you ordered. You can file a dispute with your credit card. Show the order with what you ordered, then show the part number you received. They screwed up and are punishing you for it.

Dale72

Hooked
But, you didn't get what you ordered. You can file a dispute with your credit card. Show the order with what you ordered, then show the part number you received. They screwed up and are punishing you for it.
The invoice even shows what they sent. I'm not home when I ordered 90% of what I ordered so I have no way of printing out the invoice the same time. But like I said it's not the first time I've had problems with them but it will be the last.

jeeeep

Hooked
you should have received a confirmation email of the order, if it shows something different that what you received you can use it with your credit card company to dispute the charge.

I've had quadratec send me a wrong order but the confirmation email showed what I actually ordered and they handled the return and sending of the correct item.

Dale72

Hooked
you should have received a confirmation email of the order, if it shows something different that what you received you can use it with your credit card company to dispute the charge.

I've had quadratec send me a wrong order but the confirmation email showed what I actually ordered and they handled the return and sending of the correct item.
I didn't get the confirmation email this time. The only email I got was with the tracking info 2 days later

kevman65

Hooked
I didn't get the confirmation email this time. The only email I got was with the tracking info 2 days later
Is there a link in that email that shows part numbers for what you ordered?

If so, click the part number and see which one pops up.

Dale72

Hooked
Is there a link in that email that shows part numbers for what you ordered?

If so, click the part number and see which one pops up.
It was delivered 2 weeks ago while I was on the road. When mom said that it was delivered I deleted the email

Dale72

Hooked
Look in your deleted file. Also check your spam for the original order email.
I'm not going to worry about it anymore. I'm just not going to order anything from them again. I tried to order a part from Synergy for my blue gladiator. But Synergy said that I couldn't get it from them that I had to get what I wanted from a vendor. I told them that I was ordering everything from Quadratec and they said that Quadratec was getting to be a pain in the ass to deal with.

Top Bottom