Prorock 44 with sway bar disconnects?

Spazbyt

Hooked
I'm finishing up my prorock 44 and noticed my Terra flex sway bar quick disconnects won't work with the prorock and Evo raised track bar. What are you Prorock guys running for quick disconnects?

Last edited:

Spazbyt

Hooked
20210502_111120.jpg
My Terraflex link (or any similarly designed disconnect) will be trapped by the track bar bracket so I won't be able to disconnect it. I have seen some links that seperat in the middle like Overlander was saying. Im guessing thats my best option.

Attachments

• 20210502_111234.jpg
    20210502_111234.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 2

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My Terraflex link (or any similarly designed disconnect) will be trapped by the track bar bracket so I won't be able to disconnect it. I have seen some links that seperat in the middle like Overlander was saying. Im guessing thats my best option.
Ah, got it. Been a long time since I've needed quick disconnects. That would be an issue for sure.

Spazbyt

Hooked
Pretty sure mine is mounted on the outside of that bracket.
Edit: nope it’s not. Never mind
That's how I thought it was at first too. Looks like the Prorock has less room between the Sway bar link tab and the track bar bracket.

Welp, I guess I have to scrap the sway bars and get coilovers now.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I switched to a used rubicon sway bar with a motor that didn’t work any longer when I got my prorock so I’m not help, sorry. I did run jks prior to the swap

Braxtonsag

I used a synergy weld on track bar bracket and my rock krawler disconnects worked. The evo bracket doesn’t seem to leave you much room to play with

Top Bottom