Please Welcome Rugged Radios to WAYALIFE

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Awesome!! Let me know if you have any questions about using it.

I sure will, thanks Just. I figured the dual handset kit would be perfect for a driver/spotter team. Should be a lot easier than just yelling!

QQ, do you have custom channels for Wayalife members? I know you do custom programming and some of the members here may be interested in getting a custom members-only channel when they order from you. Thanks! :thumb:

I sure will, thanks Just. I figured the dual handset kit would be perfect for a driver/spotter team. Should be a lot easier than just yelling!

QQ, do you have custom channels for Wayalife members? I know you do custom programming and some of the members here may be interested in getting a custom members-only channel when they order from you. Thanks! :thumb:

We don't actually assign custom frequencies. If you have a frequency that you're allowed to use, we have no problem programming that into the radio for you, but we do not distribute frequencies off the standard list. There's multiple reasons for that, but the main one being we don't want to program channels into a radio that are being used by emergency vehicles in an area near our customers. Staying to the default list keeps this from being an issue.

That being said, we do however have no problem programming a tone code to one of the existing channels on the list. This would make it so that the only people you receive transmissions from (on that channel) would be other people who have the same "secret" tone code. They can still hear you, but they won't be able to bother you if they don't have the tone code.

Top Bottom