PEOPLE SUCK!! Black Mountain Wilderness Petroglyphs Vandalized

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Is it possible that those petroglyphs are themselves graffiti ?? With plenty of complaints about defacing natural rock beauty...?? And we just think they are cool because they are really really old..

You can choose to see these petroglyphs however you want to see them. Certainly, it makes no difference to me and I wouldn't dream of trying to convince you otherwise. What I would hope you can see is that do they mean a lot to others and if nothing else, should be respected for that. If what others think means nothing to you, I should remind you that these petroglyphs are on federal land and protected by the law.

EasyE

You can choose to see these petroglyphs however you want to see them. Certainly, it makes no difference to me and I wouldn't dream of trying to convince you otherwise. What I would hope you can see is that do they mean a lot to others and if nothing else, should be respected for that. If what others think means nothing to you, I should remind you that these petroglyphs are on federal land and protected by the law.

I am a law abiding person and have respect for all things and you may think what you want.. I just was wondering what possessed early man to create those petroglyphs in the first place..

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I am a law abiding person and have respect for all things and you may think what you want.. I just was wondering what possessed early man to create those petroglyphs in the first place..

Since we'll never know for sure, what does it really matter. In a lot of ways, maybe that's what makes them so special - the fact that they allow you to wonder.

Gibbo

I'm sorry to tell you guys, that it's exactly the same here in Australia. It seems people suck right around the globe. It has to be in their upbringing, so these people should be stopped from breeding by law. OFF WITH THEIR NUTS!

TwtPunk08JK

Need to figure a way to put some surveillance equip out there that runs on solar and is well hidden. Then they can catch those A-holes!! Man that really super sucks?:grayno:

Kinda like a solor powered motion activated deer cam, camoflauged to look like a rock. That has the ability to trasmit via satalite. That way they can have the authorities waiting for them as they come off the trail.

EasyE

The only way to keep these artifacts from abuse is to close off the area and make them accessible only by foot or not at all. I'm not in favor of this but it has happened elsewhere....

To punish someone afterwards can't work since the damage is already done!!

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Kinda like a solor powered motion activated deer cam, camoflauged to look like a rock. That has the ability to trasmit via satalite. That way they can have the authorities waiting for them as they come off the trail.

Damn Skippy! :thumb:

Top Bottom