Out and about in Saudi Arabia!

Really like that color!
Thanks!!!!! Now if only I can convince WJCO to share with me the wheel and tire setup on his wife's JLU, I can get started trying to gather parts over here. Theres a huge off-road market over here but the language barrier makes things a lil more difficult

Upvote 0

Elroy231

Thanks!!!!! Now if only I can convince WJCO to share with me the wheel and tire setup on his wife's JLU, I can get started trying to gather parts over here. Theres a huge off-road market over here but the language barrier makes things a lil more difficult
Can't imagine he won't let you get that info. He's always been helpful to others in that dept.
I could see how the language barrier would present its own set of difficulties.

Upvote 0

WJCO

Meme King
Upvote 0

WJCO

Meme King
Wow......no lift?!?! I was lead to believe that I would get severe rub with any suspension articulation or sharp turns. interesting. Thank you for the info. Is it a Rubicon by chance? I can't find the thread at the moment.
It's a Sport. No lift. No rubbing around town, etc. We have not taken off road. It would likely rub off road though. If we keep the 35s, we'll go with a Rancho 2 inch lift. If we decide to go 37s, we'll go with the Rancho 3.5 inch kit.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom