new to the forum, need some help

Gerbz

I have a JLU with halogen Fogs.... does anyone know a good aftermarket LED fog light without Halos? not looking to break the bank here on something ridiculously priced. i have done a bulb replacement and they are nice and bright, but keep filling up with muddy water on water crossings.

Insta - Gerbz_JLU

Gerbz

my fogs mate... yes i do wheel hard... ive got oracle headlights and they are the best... but my factory fogs arent sealed properly behind as the sport fogs once taken outa the factory park bench bumper arent sealed at the back

Upvote 0

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If you don't want to spend a lot I would just snag some off amazon. Halos if you desire. The factory LED headlights and fogs are some of the best out there in my opinion but are pricey to buy aftermarket.

Upvote 0

Gerbz

yeh ok... i don't want Halos and seems most of them have em... after something about middle of the road not chinese junk but not $800... do you know if JK fogs are interchangeable with JL's?

Upvote 0

CalSgt

Hooked
I've got KC Gravity amber colored fog lights and I'm pleased with them, they come in universal or factory mount kits.

Upvote 0

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
If you can afford them, the baja designs JK fogs are fantastic, I just recently got them after getting rid of my OEMs with yellow HIDS (which were fantastic). The baja kit is IP69 rated so they can be fully submerged while still running. Not a cheap option, but probably one of the better ones quality wise.

Upvote 0

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If you can afford them, the baja designs JK fogs are fantastic, I just recently got them after getting rid of my OEMs with yellow HIDS (which were fantastic). The baja kit is IP69 rated so they can be fully submerged while still running. Not a cheap option, but probably one of the better ones quality wise.
Woah. Welcome back from the dead.

Upvote 0

CalSgt

Hooked
what about LED fender lights for JLU's? any good options there without the fender chop.
I like the factory ones, especially if you are not doing a fender chop... If you have a base model or a non LED JL there are plenty of slightly used fenders for sale on the interwebs from people that replaced theirs with something uglier.

Upvote 0

Gerbz

the JL's and JLU's fender lights are different, well here in AUS they are... all aftermarket options are for the JLs

Upvote 0
Top Bottom