New tires

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Thinking of getting new tires the end of May or beginning of June. Probably Cooper or Nitto, not sure which to get, daily driver so need good road manners and not loud on road but I want good off road performance too. Sticking with 35’s this time.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

fiend

Caught the Bug
Toyo Open Country R/Ts look pretty nice. I don’t have them but I wheeled a week in Moab with a guy who did and they worked well in that terrain for him.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wethy

I thoroughly enjoy my ridge grapplers. Theyre 35s and have over 100,000km on them with lots of tread left. They were quieter than my 33 duratracs when new, and still no real road drone at current mileage. They hooked up phenomenally in moab(which i think most decent tires will) and even in our ontario rocks ive never really had too much of an issue with traction. I think when i measured them before i took them off for winter they still had 13/32.

Ddays

Hooked
Another vote for the Ridge Grapplers. I have them on my DD and they're a really nice tire. Not at loud as the Cooper STT's but still work great offroad. No radial pull that the Trail Graps are notorious for either. I've got 32k miles on them and still have half the tread left.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I run the ridge grapplers on my Ram and love them. Road noise is minimal and traction is great!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

A.J.

Milestar Patagonia’s Best 35” tire option on the planet!

desertrunner

Thinking of getting new tires the end of May or beginning of June. Probably Cooper or Nitto, not sure which to get, daily driver so need good road manners and not loud on road but I want good off road performance too. Sticking with 35’s this time.

As asked before, MT or AT?
do you drive on snowy roads often?
I have the Cooper MTs on my Jeep and I have duratracs on my truck. Both are good in their own right but serve 2 very different roles. For here in Montana the choice for my 2 different DDs I have had is the duratracs. If my Jeep was a DD that's what it would have on it for a best of both worlds

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

I'll agree with many here for a DD I'd go with the Ridge Grapplers. I have them on my Raptor and have over 60k on them and still have prob another 10-15k left. Will be putting them on again.

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Has anyone run the BFG KM3s and that has any feedback on them? They are usually priced slightly higher but right around the SST Pros.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Has anyone run the BFG KM3s and that has any feedback on them? They are usually priced slightly higher but right around the SST Pros.

The availability on the 39 km3s worried me so I when to the Nitto trail grapplers which were about $80 cheaper per tire. So it ended up being a win win

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom