New Gladiator 3.0 Diesel

sugarbear_jt

Finally, after close to 5 months, it arrived!

I've moved most of my accessories over from my old Gladiator (Mojave) - and have just a few things left, but the weather is cold and I'm being a wimp. lol. I did get the important stuff over though.

So far I have a 3" Rock Krawler lift; with Falcon 2.1 Shocks, an Addictive Desert Designs Stealth front bumper, and a Rough Country 12k winch. I've also added my Quake LED taillights, and some GoRhino rock slider/steps. The dealer swapped over my tonneau cover, wheels and tires, rear air-bags, and my driver seat extension (moves the seat back 6").

I also have the Wayalife CB bar, which I will hopefully move over this coming weekend, and a ARB compression still to mount. I have a few other things that will wait for Springtime.

I gotta say, the diesel is an amazing engine. I've only had it for a week and a half; but have done some short road trips, totaling about 500 km (300 miles). Amazing on the highway and I am really in love with this thing. I am hoping to get out this weekend and do some snow-wheeling and give it a good test off-road.

This is my favorite vehicle by far that I've ever owned. I can't wait to get out this Spring and go off-roading (my wife has a Wrangler), and also do some camping and riding (dual sport motorcycles and mountain bike). For me at least; it is the ultimate Do-It-All rig.

20231228_151714.jpg 20231228_151802.jpg 20231228_151835.jpg

Nice! Let us know how that Diesel holds up - I'd still prefer the 3.0 in a JT even though it was only around for 3 years.

Nice looking JT. Would love to have a diesel if I knew my wife would remember to use diesel and def haha
Yeah... I tell my wife if she uses it to grab the green pump.... Problem is she keeps asking if she should use the green pump on her Acura MDX. .. Facepalm..

I am still trying to figure out why they have the pump with green handles for Diesel. Last I checked it was not necessarily a "green" thing and it is not always a green handle.

Although, since I am in Kommie Kalifornia, I can always tell her to use the pump nozzle without the vapor catch rubber on it.

sugarbear_jt

Just an FYI, the temperature here in Northern Alberta has been brutal the past few days. Friday when I went to work it was -40 c / -40 f. I do have a block-heater, and it was plugged in. No issues at all with the diesel in the cold weather so far at all. Love this rig.

Top Bottom