New, from New Jersey

skandyhere

Hi!!

It's been about a year since I took delivery of my 2021 JLU Sport S, and now has about 15k miles on it. I try to take it out there for some dirt under its feet, and have made very modest upgrades to it - Rubicon takeoffs that are 33" KO2, Rubicon suspension that's given me a 2" lift, rock sliders, steel bumper. Skid plates are next. I make every effort to upgrade my skills, which I'm sure makes the most difference.

Love watching this channel on YouTube, particularly because of Pippy. Also, a fan of the great production quality!! Excited to join the community.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hi!!

It's been about a year since I took delivery of my 2021 JLU Sport S, and now has about 15k miles on it. I try to take it out there for some dirt under its feet, and have made very modest upgrades to it - Rubicon takeoffs that are 33" KO2, Rubicon suspension that's given me a 2" lift, rock sliders, steel bumper. Skid plates are next. I make every effort to upgrade my skills, which I'm sure makes the most difference.

Love watching this channel on YouTube, particularly because of Pippy. Also, a fan of the great production quality!! Excited to join the community.
Awesome! It's great to have you here and happy to hear you enjoy our Pippy videos. Welcome :)

Top Bottom