New from CT

Ed95Pont

Thanks for the great forum, I have been lurking for a while

I am Ed from Northwest Ct, Typical old gearhead who likes to build stuff., Always some toy around, the list is long but the last real Jeep was a 99 TJ. I Still race hare scrambles but losing the passion. I love beating up junk trucks in the woods.

We picked up a New 2022 JLU (Not Junk) looking for something to be capable ,comfortable and pull behind the motorhome. I was pulling a crew cab long bed total length was 73 feet. My wife would not let me take off the Red tow hooks on her GC to hook up to the moterhome . She should have realized the only other option is expensive.

With inventory low we got what we could get at a fair price and came home with this bright yellow thing. Awful loud for a conservatives guy.

Stock wheels and tires are already gone , Clayton lift installed, Beadlocks , 37 STT pro's and a front ARB on the way. I can get carried away with a build so I need to keep myself in check. Very capable out of the box but a lot of our Trail is tough.

See ya on the trail

Attachments

• PXL_20220814_171744834 (1).jpg
    PXL_20220814_171744834 (1).jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 13
  • PXL_20220815_185741284.jpg
    PXL_20220815_185741284.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 13

fachidsey0144

Hey Ed,

Welcome, I am new here too, anyway, when you are towing your Jeep behind the RV what are you doing if anything to the transfer case or transmission?

Thanks for the great forum, I have been lurking for a while

I am Ed from Northwest Ct, Typical old gearhead who likes to build stuff., Always some toy around, the list is long but the last real Jeep was a 99 TJ. I Still race hare scrambles but losing the passion. I love beating up junk trucks in the woods.

We picked up a New 2022 JLU (Not Junk) looking for something to be capable ,comfortable and pull behind the motorhome. I was pulling a crew cab long bed total length was 73 feet. My wife would not let me take off the Red tow hooks on her GC to hook up to the moterhome . She should have realized the only other option is expensive.

With inventory low we got what we could get at a fair price and came home with this bright yellow thing. Awful loud for a conservatives guy.

Stock wheels and tires are already gone , Clayton lift installed, Beadlocks , 37 STT pro's and a front ARB on the way. I can get carried away with a build so I need to keep myself in check. Very capable out of the box but a lot of our Trail is tough.

See ya on the trail
I hope that you realize that a bright yellow Jeep is waiting behind you in the line to get gas. 😀

Welcome from Arizona.

Top Bottom