Never felt safer......

ljespinoza

This morning on the 91 in So Cal, I was involved in a fender bender. I got hit from the rear and pushed into the Lexus in front of me. Lexus collapsed rear end and the van that hit me from behind, completely smashed front end and busted radiator. Jeep has just a couple of scratches on the bumper both front and rear. Gotta love the protection and solidness of the jeep.

ljespinoza

Here are a couple of pics front and rear. Based on the sound and the feeling inside the jeep, I was so expecting the worst. Both drivers commented how there was no damage to mine and so much to theirs. Rather than replace with the same bumpers, I am going to finally upgrade to some real bumpers.

Attachments

• image-986733101.jpg
    image-986733101.jpg
    462.1 KB · Views: 141
  • image-2208170059.jpg
    image-2208170059.jpg
    476.3 KB · Views: 142

JKBANDIT55

Here are a couple of pics front and rear. Based on the sound and the feeling inside the jeep, I was so expecting the worst. Both drivers commented how there was no damage to mine and so much to theirs. Rather than replace with the same bumpers, I am going to finally upgrade to some real bumpers.

Glad your ok! And thats awesome your jeep did good. Crazy how your front bumper held up. Usually that thing bends and dents with the slightest hit.

ssgp2

Reading your first post, I expected to see pictures of heavy after market bumpers.
Glad to see the original stuff is doing the job.

Glad you're OK!

arashi

Glad your man... I saw the same thing append near my home. One woman didn't look and smash into a almost park Jeep. The woman was driving a Mazda hatchback, and I can tell you, her car was BADLY smash. The Jeep: nothing! But a few scratches on the front bumper...

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom