Nacho Bizness

Startt

Hey guys I wanted to do a build thread on my '21 Gladiator. I don't have a lot done to it yet but we are on our way to building a jeep we love more than when it came home. So I am going to try and update this thread in order of events and i guess the pics will be jumbled up below to start. To start I had a '19 F150 and was considering getting rid of it due to the dealership messing up my trans. And even after multiple dealers messed with it I never trusted it, so I started looking. I have been telling my wife since day one of their release that I wanted to get a Gladiator. I've always wanted a jeep and when these came out it was over I was getting one. So came the events over the past few years and the ridiculous money they were giving on trades and we felt despite 3 kids, 2 of which are in car seats still, it was time to pull the trigger and get our jeep. We went honestly to look and just make sure we could fit, we were looking at a red Texas trail when Nacho pulled in. I looked at it and told my wife, "hey there's the Nacho color". And guess what you hear coming from inside the red gladiator..... Nacho Bizness... my two babies were screaming it laughing and my oldest was more concerned with seeing the jeep than saying it. My wife looked and me and said if you get one that is it and that is its name.... well i loved the color in person and loved how my kids reacted to it. Needless to say despite the space all 5 off us love it and have already completed one trip to Branson from Texas and will be going back in July. Now for the limited but good stuff the mod list.

1. Bullet Antenna -Just like the short antennas

1st mod.JPG

2. Door Sills - Just looks better. They are amazon specials.
2nd mod.jpg
3. Nacho Bizness Sticker - Makes me smile and remember the babies every time I see it. Also get a lot of compliments on the name.
Named.JPG
4. Front and rear Bumpers. Father-in-law backed into Nacho and was like buy both of your replacements cause it needed them anyways and handed me his cc. HAHA sad but true.
New front.jpg New Rear.jpg
5. VO Switch - Would recommend this to anyone who needs buttons. Easy to install, looks great.
VO Switch.JPG
6. 3.5" rough country lift and 35" Toyo At 2'- Looks and rides great.
5-3 status.JPEG
7. Rough Country dual steering stabilizer - just need to go get it installed.
8. A.R.E. bedcap - waiting for this to arrive. Will review once I have it.

There will be alot more to come on this build. I love this purchase so much i am thinking of parting ways with my Z to get another one in order to heavily modify. This is the nicest vehicle features wise i have ever purchased and felt i had to stop daily driving it once i hit 26k in 6 months. Now my wife and kids daily it and love it maybe as much as i do. Sorry for rambling, if you have any questions on my mods or Nacho in general id be happy to answer. I will update this thread as mods or interesting stories. the pics are in no order.

Top Bottom