My Jeep JK Build Done!!

HiFiJP

Looks good! I like and use those rotopax mounts too. Worked well over a weekend all through Death Valley. Had to be careful with the passenger taillight but it did the trick.

greggnj

I like the rotopax mount also, but are you hanging the tire and cans on your stock spare mount? I can't see the carrier in your picture.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I would knock the tubes off of the ends if I had it. (My preference, not knockin or suggesting) QUOTE]

im in your boat i like the bumper as well but i would cut the tubes and repowder coat/rinoline the cut off spots. just my :twocents:

edit- the bumper is a smittybilt src back bumper

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Ahh! I think it would be a great lookin rear match to the Evo QP front.

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
agreed. i have the rugged ridge stubby front but i think it would work with really any stubby front bumper. it has good lines/looks to it.

OP-very nice looking rig by the way!

White_JKU

When I saw "My Jeep JK Build Done"... i immediately thought... there's no such thing.. he just hasn't found his rigs limits yet.. once he does... there will be some new pics of new stuff... LOL.. I THOUGHT i would be happy with 2.5" and 35's.... NOPE.. realized after I got that crap done and wheeled it a few times, that what I had done to that point was just my training wheels... its gonna be a long mod road to travel. My new "done" will be when I lock both axles and slap some 37's on her...

Chairokey

Lol just going back through this guys posts. Idk how he tried to pull this off under 1 user name.. I really hope he keeps it up. Very entertaining lol

MobyJR

Lol just going back through this guys posts. Idk how he tried to pull this off under 1 user name.. I really hope he keeps it up. Very entertaining lol

I know right? it's kinda funny. Just sitting here sifting through the BS... Hey tapuout you should go take another pic of those 42"s. :D

Top Bottom