My Hydro Blue 392

Why1504

Caught the Bug
After Eddie posted his photos I decided it was time for me to post some photos of my Jeep and the mods I have done. I picked up my Jeep in Bloomington IL back in early March. Here is a photo of the Jeep when I picked it up.
IMG_5899.jpeg

My first mod was to remove the end caps and have the Jeep Ceramic coated to help protect the paint. I then installed an ARB twin air compressor with the Kraken under-seat system. IMG_6123.jpeg IMG_6122.jpeg

with this system I can air up all 4 tires at one time. However what drove me to this path was having the compressor out of the elements plus I searched for a good place to mount the compressor and never found a spot I was happy with. This has worked out well for me.

I then mounted a Warn Zeon 10 winch using the Maximus-3 Winch plate.
IMG_6126.jpeg
Next came the KC Flex 4 combo lights. As seen in the photo above.

Isearched for an antenna mount but ultimately fabricated the one pictured here. The day after I went to a friends house who has a Mil and worked for three hours I found the one Eddie sells.
IMG_6124.jpeg

‘Next I installed a tailgate table IMG_6127.jpeg IMG_6128.jpeg

So that’s it for now. Before I started down this path it had been years since I had worked on any of my vehicles. It has been great fun doing this again And I am very happy with my results.

Over the next month or so I plan to install the LoD Signature sliders and possibly a rear bumper.

Why1504

Caught the Bug
Just got back from a little off road adventure. As I haven’t done any real off roading in around 20 years it was fun but I did have a couple of white knuckle moments when the Jeep was about an inch from the trees. I did get my first mark, bent the crap out of the license plate. Backed over a small tree and it got hooked by the tow hook. Hahaha.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just got back from a little off road adventure. As I haven’t done any real off roading in around 20 years it was fun but I did have a couple of white knuckle moments when the Jeep was about an inch from the trees. I did get my first mark, bent the crap out of the license plate. Backed over a small tree and it got hooked by the tow hook. Hahaha.
Nice! Glad to hear you were able to get out and have some fun :)

Why1504

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys. I am planning to pull the trigger on the LoD Signature sliders next. can Anyone advise on where to get the best deal on these?

I hate to admit this, but I think I am becoming addicted to doing the mods.

Last edited:

JimLee

Hooked
Thanks guys. I am planning to pull the trigger on the LoD Signature sliders next. can Anyone advise on where to get the best deal on these?

Nice Jeep! Free shipping is usually the best deal you can get on those sliders. I love my signature sliders, just have fun with the packaging, lol.

jeeeep

Hooked

I've got a set for JLU, shipping from Texas would probably suck since they weight about 70lbs each

Top Bottom