Mopar 2" lift on MOJAVE ?

Martinnfb

I have been playing with this idea ever since I got the truck. Utilizing Mopar coils, links, longer LCAs and bump stops. Adding adjustable track bars and some shock extensions. I know that Metalcloak makes upper front shock extensions that look decent. I'm not sure what to use for the rear . We all know that 2" coils will give approximately 3-3,5" of lift, which could look silly with 35" wheels. Decisions decisions :)
Any suggestions and ideas are most welcome.
Cheers
Martin

benatc1

Hooked
So I did this on a Mojave, took a bit to get it dialed as there wasn’t much info at the time. Started with evo 2.5 springs and shocks extensions, ended up with almost 4” of lift up front, which was surprising to me as every other evo lift I had was tight on the money of advertised, but i also ran a fairly light front end. Was more lift than I wanted and it seems to ride out of the “zone” for the shock. so I switched to synergy 2” springs which came in just around 2-2.25 inches and was perfect. Switched my shock extensions to Fabtech 2” just because I wanted to match length and wasn’t probably necessary. I then had to dial bump stops for the hydro bumps and with the synergy pucks it was easy to get it where I wanted. The synergy springs also seemed to match well with the fox shocks. I also found out from another member here, LPurdue, that the Mojave gets its extra inch of lift up front from a built in metal spacer not a longer spring, and ultimately why my lift was likely high to begin with

also with the 2” I did evo overland brackets, and synergy front track bar and was pretty money with how it drove

Martinnfb

Thank you for sharing Ben, I have noticed that the Hydraulic bumpstops housing holds the coil in place and gives it the famous extra "lift", so I was wondering about the springs used on mohave being just a regular length coils. That is where my question lies. What am I looking at whit the Mopar 2" Lift coils? I need only 2 or 2,5 inches, yet don't like the idea of using spacers.
How does it feel with the Synergy springs, I would mind harder ride, the shots are doing the main work anyway.

benatc1

Hooked
Thank you for sharing Ben, I have noticed that the Hydraulic bumpstops housing holds the coil in place and gives it the famous extra "lift", so I was wondering about the springs used on mohave being just a regular length coils. That is where my question lies. What am I looking at whit the Mopar 2" Lift coils? I need only 2 or 2,5 inches, yet don't like the idea of using spacers.
How does it feel with the Synergy springs, I would mind harder ride, the shots are doing the main work anyway.
Ride quality is very subjective, but having said that, I felt as if the synergy springs were soft, not in a bad way, but I thought they were only a little stiffer than the Mojave springs which are pretty soft in my opinion. I also believe the extra lift comes from that spacer not a longer spring. More companies may have info on how their springs fit with the Mojave these days too. A year ago most companies hadn’t tested yet and couldn’t guarantee amount of lift.

Martinnfb

Thank You for the feedback, based on recommendation of local member I just ordered Skyjacker Mojave specific 2 inch lift coils. So no more guessing :)

Top Bottom