Moab Trip

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
Good Morning all,
We are taking our first trip to Moab and have planned some trails for three days. We are starting off with Onion Creek to Rose Garden Hill to Top of the World. Is Rose Garden hill as fun as it looks going up? Then day two is Hells Revenge and Fins & Things. Day three is Seven Mile Rim. I know we might have a lot planned but what do you all think?

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Sounds like a great time. Get early starts to avoid the crowds, getting stuck behind a slow group is what really makes the day long. Another benefit of early starts is an early Happy Hour. 😉😀

J&k_Overland

Day two will be a fairly long day take snake and water it’s awesome combo though.
seven mile is a really cool trail as well not super technical lots of great scenery. Have fun.

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
Sounds like a great time. Get early starts to avoid the crowds, getting stuck behind a slow group is what really makes the day long. Another benefit of early starts is an early Happy Hour. 😉😀
Good idea! I'm on call all the time so vacation is the only time I get to enjoy a cocktail so let Happy Hour begin :cool:🤣

Top Bottom