mileage

woof359

just traded our 2 door sport soft top with 35s for a 4 door sport with 33's, and a hard top, the 2 door was getting about 19 to 20 on the highway, the 4 door is about 14 to 15, acording to the dash gauge, was wondering what others were getting ?

I have a 2 door JK, 2018, 35s, hard top, 3.6, stock gears, (3.73) and an auto. Stock I was getting 17/18 city and 21/23 highway. For the last year since lifting it I get around 14 to 16 city and 18 to 20 highway. I do live in SoCal which is mostly flat. I have the Jeep recalibrated for the 35s with the AEV procal as well - you'll wanna do the same so you're getting the right reading for your speedo, odometer, mpg, shift points, etc.

However it's a Jeep. I bought a Jeep because I wanted a Jeep. I never look at my mpg unless people ask me what I'm getting. Lol

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
What year? What gear ratio? What tires? I have 33’s on our four door and get 20+ consistently. But it’s a 2017 with 4.10’s.

woof359

the only true way is to fill the tank and drive it, I was just throwing it out there to see what others are getting, Many Thanks

Top Bottom