Mickey Thompson Baja Boss?

Looking to replace my worn out Toyo Open Country's and was looking at the Mickey Thompson Baja Boss in 35's. Does anyone happen to have an experience with them or Mickey Thompson tires in general?

bmkrinne

The local Jeep club holds them in high regard. Several Jeeps with them at Stoney Lonesome this past weekend. They did well.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Thanks for the info. Im torn between the Mickeys and BF KM3s. guess I'll have a few beers and keep on researching. By chance any personal insight on the KM3s?

Thanks for the info. Im torn between the Mickeys and BF KM3s. guess I'll have a few beers and keep on researching. By chance any personal insight on the KM3s?

If it’s any help I am now running a set of 39” KM3’s and have to say... so far I am very impressed. Hook up great. Quiet on the road and seem to balance out very nicely.

If it’s any help I am now running a set of 39” KM3’s and have to say... so far I am very impressed. Hook up great. Quiet on the road and seem to balance out very nicely.

Great to hear, seems like I might have to just get shit house drunk and let the booze decide which tires I go with :beer:

Ran a set of Mickey Mtz... something.. Baja claw? The tread pattern that looks like chevrons. Hated them, road manners fine, didn’t have good mud grip, surprisingly good in sand, and they wore fast, my fault for putting a soft mud terrain on a highway driver.

Jsouder53

Hooked
I’ve been running a set of Mickey Thompson atz p3. I have had them for 50,000 miles and still have a good amount of tread left. I honestly wish they would wear down faster so I can move up to 37s. Only thing that got me stuck was bumper deep snow [emoji23]

I’ve been running a set of Mickey Thompson atz p3. I have had them for 50,000 miles and still have a good amount of tread left. I honestly wish they would wear down faster so I can move up to 37s. Only thing that got me stuck was bumper deep snow [emoji23]

Burnouts. Take a video

Top Bottom