Mastercraft Baja RS questions

desertrunner

I think I want to change directions with the seats in my 2dr. Unfortunately the PRP seats I bought while very well made are just not comfortable at all for me and my wife. I know the Baja RS are pretty popular on here so I wanted to ask a few questions about some things that are similar to the PRP that I may or may not like. One of the biggest reasons I find the PRPs uncomfortable is I did NOT order them with the lumbar support that essentially puts me in a hunched position shoulders forward and the angle on the head rest short of wearing a helmet no way to rest my head. After just 20 min in the seat my neck is killing me. For those that have the Baja RS did you order them with the lumbar support and does it make a big difference in being less hunched in the seat? Since they are recline able the headrest may be a little more useful but they appear to be on the same angle as the PRP so for long highway drives is the headrest actually useful? anyone order them with the adjustable headrest? the adjustable looks to have more padding forward and looks a bit more useful but I like the look of the fixed better.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Mine didn’t have lumbar but I’m not a fan of that anyway. The headrest is non existent but again, I never use one anyway. If you are disappointed with the PRP you will probably be disappointed with the mastercraft.

desertrunner

Mine didn’t have lumbar but I’m not a fan of that anyway. The headrest is non existent but again, I never use one anyway. If you are disappointed with the PRP you will probably be disappointed with the mastercraft.
I was worried that would be the case and didn't want to drop the money on another seat I didn't like.

Brute

Hooked
I have these seats…and yes, I have the lumbar support (which I like)…it basically is a small air bladder that inflates with a bulb that you squeeze until it feels right. My only suggestion is not to get the submarine slot if you decide to go with a five point harness. Even my wife finds these seats to be comfortable for long road trips

desertrunner

I have these seats…and yes, I have the lumbar support (which I like)…it basically is a small air bladder that inflates with a bulb that you squeeze until it feels right. My only suggestion is not to get the submarine slot if you decide to go with a five point harness. Even my wife finds these seats to be comfortable for long road trips
Thought you had corbeau XRS seats? Or is that just in the hellcat jeep?

Top Bottom