March Madness '21

Brute

Hooked
Well...it's been a strange year for sports, and the upcoming tournament is no exception. I would not have thought that Kentucky, Duke and Syracuse would not be in it...

jdofmemi

Strange year for sure. Like something turned the status quo upsidedown.

Blue bloods of the sport down in the dumps, and surprising teams at the top of this year's rankings.

FFPulley77

Hooked
Damn... Oral blew your south region...[emoji23]
Sorry, it’s Friday and time for some humor.

Anyways, it seems Texas Southern came out of nowhere and will now have quite the fight on their hands with Michigan.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Brute

Hooked
Damn... Oral blew your south region...[emoji23]
Sorry, it’s Friday and time for some humor.

Anyways, it seems Texas Southern came out of nowhere and will now have quite the fight on their hands with Michigan.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I’ve got the Wolverines in the Final Four...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Man, it's been a tournament of upsets...loving it. #1 Illinois just lost in the second round to Loyola Chicago; I had them in the final game against the Zags...

15 Oral Roberts beat 2 Ohio St...14 Abilene Christian beat 3 Texas...13 N Texas over 4 Purdue...13 Ohio over 4 Virginia...12 Oregon St beat 5 Tenn...even 11 Syracuse (who I didn't even think was going to make the tournament) beat 6 San Diego St...

Anyone who wins the million bucks this year with a perfect bracket, time travelled ala Bif & Marty Mcfly...

Brute

Hooked
Oral Robert’s blows a double-digit lead, then blows the last shot to win or tie...

Rooting for the Orangemen in the next game against Houston...

Brute

Hooked
1st game of the Final
Four was a blowout...Houston was never in it...but the 2nd game was a barn burner...I thought the Bruins were going to upset the Zags.

Looking forward to the Baylor-Gonzaga championship game tomorrow...

jdofmemi

1st game of the Final
Four was a blowout...Houston was never in it...but the 2nd game was a barn burner...I thought the Bruins were going to upset the Zags.

Looking forward to the Baylor-Gonzaga championship game tomorrow...

I missed the first game, but caught the second one on the radio. Great game, and glad to see UCLA in it to the end.
After much red, my bracket is now all green, of course probably half had this pairing for the championship game.

I have the Zags in a close one tomorrow.

Top Bottom