lug nut length for TR beadlocks

desertrunner

If anyone has TRs on JK stock hubs what length lug nuts are you using? The stock length ones I had don't fit. Seems like many on here are using 3" Gorilla lugs but im not seeing any in black. The brand I have has 1.9" ones but id hate to order and find out they are too short too.

Ddays

Hooked
If anyone has TRs on JK stock hubs what length lug nuts are you using? The stock length ones I had don't fit. Seems like many on here are using 3" Gorilla lugs but im not seeing any in black. The brand I have has 1.9" ones but id hate to order and find out they are too short too.
I believe those 3" Gorilla lugs you're referring to are the 9/16" versions for the larger aftermarket axles. Those studs are really long, especially the rears.

MericaMade

As for the 3 inch black lugs the only ones I could find were the Procomps Bill pointed out in a 9/16. For standard 1/2 inch you shold have a bigger selection to choose from.

desertrunner

Well I did eventually find a pack of 36 black 2" 1/2-20 lugs on Amazon so I'm gonna give those a shot. Crude measuring makes me thing they will work

Top Bottom