Looking for a replacement

Jackboeker83

I broke one of the push pins while removing some trim panels in the second row of my Jeep. I looked online and couldn’t find the exact replacement. I found some that kinda look like it and would probably work but not 100% match. I then went to the dealership to see if they could look up the part based off my description (I didn’t bring the piece and I wasn’t in my Jeep at the time). After looking at the diagrams neither myself or the parts guy could find this clip. Any ideas? It’s on the kick panel in the 2nd row and holds the trim close to the door. It’s designed to slide into that empty hole in the first picture.
B54B6310-DB85-44E1-93D6-E88A7FA133F2.jpeg C27F17AE-3651-4876-BD8B-9D6CC0F5FBDD.jpeg D3600EB1-CCCE-4A5B-84AF-1EE06E27E739.jpeg 0AC6DBD9-EC72-4840-81F1-1535389208BF.jpeg

GP NOIR

Hooked
There’s a whole bunch of automotive clips, pins, plastic rivets etc on Amazon. Keep looking, trying different key words and I bet you’ll find it.

Jackboeker83

There’s a whole bunch of automotive clips, pins, plastic rivets etc on Amazon. Keep looking, trying different key words and I bet you’ll find it.
Yeah I found some that would probably work. What confused me is it’s not on any other their diagrams or whatever. More of a research project/OCD kicking in. Sometimes it benefits me then sometimes it turns a 2 minute job into an hour.

GP NOIR

Hooked
Yeah I found some that would probably work. What confused me is it’s not on any other their diagrams or whatever. More of a research project/OCD kicking in. Sometimes it benefits me then sometimes it turns a 2 minute job into an hour.
Yeah, my CDO can lead to Analysis Paralysis.

What’s CDO, you ask? It’s like OCD, but in the proper alphabetical order. OCD is for amateurs.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Search for “Jeep trim panel retainer fastener” and you’ll get the results you need if that one above doesn’t work.

Jackboeker83

Search for “Jeep trim panel retainer fastener” and you’ll get the results you need if that one above doesn’t work.
So these are the closest ones I found that match but they are black instead of white. I know I’m effing crazy but is how I am. I’ll order them and use them but from time to time I will think about it and head down that rabbit hole until I catch myself and snap out of it.
Lantee 20 Pieces Car Trim Panel Retainer Clips for Ford N805155-S https://a.co/d/7ixIjWf

jeeeep

Hooked
I broke one of the push pins while removing some trim panels in the second row of my Jeep. I looked online and couldn’t find the exact replacement. I found some that kinda look like it and would probably work but not 100% match. I then went to the dealership to see if they could look up the part based off my description (I didn’t bring the piece and I wasn’t in my Jeep at the time). After looking at the diagrams neither myself or the parts guy could find this clip. Any ideas? It’s on the kick panel in the 2nd row and holds the trim close to the door. It’s designed to slide into that empty hole in the first picture.
View attachment 383897 View attachment 383898 View attachment 383901 View attachment 383902
My go to for all these things:

Top Bottom