Looking for a 2.5" lift that is firm not squishy like stock!

Michigan_Sahara

I have been doing my research and I have been looking at several lift kits. The problem is they all seem to want to advertise a "Soft" ride or like "factory" ride. I personally like it to feel like an empty one ton pickup going down the road. Does anybody have any suggestions? Thank you in advance!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Especially on our roads up here you want some give in the springs 🤣

Are you referring more to a sport ride verses a Cadillac ride? I liked the 4” EVOs springs a lot, but I felt more body roll with them and they were a softer ride . The 4.5” AEV springs I ran were firmer with what felt like less roll.

Adjustable shocks like the King 2.5s, Fox, and Rancho 9000s will allow you to adjust the ride from a mild to stiff ride and might help you dial it in to what you are looking for.

If you want to take it to another level of refinement, order a set of EVO bolt on coilovers. From there you can order different spring weights and different valving in the coilovers to dial it exactly to what you are looking for.

Michigan_Sahara

Yes, thank you! wjtstudios! I am definitely looking for more of a sport ride than a Cadillac. I was kinda looking at the AEV 2.5" kit and with what you are saying about their springs having less body roll that is what I'm looking for. I will look into those shock suggestions as well!

WJCO

Meme King
You want it to ride like shit then pick up some rough country skyjacker or rubicon express springs. Not sure why you hate your back?
Could get a set of adjustable shocks and turn them to full strength as well.
Chiropractors need to get with these companies for an affiliate program.

JT@623

Hooked
Just take the springs out weld in some 4” pipe air the tires up to about 80psi should do the trick .

I’m still trying to understand how anyone would want a stiffer ride in a wrangler. Especially in Michigan. Have you ridden in other wranglers? Are you sure your shits not just blown out? Jeeps are not known for being squishy feeling to begin with.

Top Bottom