Looking for 2 Door Rubi Rails

If anyone has a set they want to get rid of or knows of a set around please let me know. Location not an issue if they are willing to ship. Thanks everyone :thumb:

ski313

I have been looking for a way to help a forum member. I don't make a lot of posts because I don't have much knowledge at this point , but I do have 2 door rock rails!! Im in northern ca as well. Still looking?

07JKSahara

I have been looking for a way to help a forum member. I don't make a lot of posts because I don't have much knowledge at this point , but I do have 2 door rock rails!! Im in northern ca as well. Still looking?

I willing to bet he is, and he'll be happy to hear this!!

Where are you in Norcal?

Yes I am still looking. Where ya located and what ya looking to get? Thanks :thumb:

ski313

If you are able to come get them here near me they are yours for free. Like I said, I'd love to show my appreciation to the wayalife community if I can. I could possibly meet you at Skipolini's pizza. There was a meetup there a month or so ago and I wasn't able to attend to meet the group.
Would that work?

If you are able to come get them here near me they are yours for free. Like I said, I'd love to show my appreciation to the wayalife community if I can. I could possibly meet you at Skipolini's pizza. There was a meetup there a month or so ago and I wasn't able to attend to meet the group.
Would that work?

That's a long ways from him. Where do you live?

07JKSahara

Would that work?

That's a long ways from him. Where do you live?

It's close to me. I can probably meet some day soon.

ski313

Ok, I had no idea where everyone is located unless it says near their name, but we can definitely figure something out. If someone else is more local and they can pass them on. I just didn't want to ship them. Think about it and let me know.

07JKSahara

Ok, I had no idea where everyone is located unless it says near their name, but we can definitely figure something out. If someone else is more local and they can pass them on. I just didn't want to ship them. Think about it and let me know.

Yup, sounds like I'm pretty local and likely headed up to Peter Crippledski's house in the next few weeks. I'm in Benicia but work in walnut creek.

Top Bottom