Long Arm Install stalled, bumming right now because my garage furnace took a dump

supra_launch21v

I am trying to finish up my 6" long arm install. However, my furnace decided to break. This weekend I finished up welding the control arm brackets to the frame. They turned out great. I am in the process of measuring up the control arms, track bars, and speedbumps.

I am so frustrated, I took the week off work to get some of this done. :sigh:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's gotta suck. Out here in SoCal, I get bummed when I have to work on my Jeep and it's down in the 50's. I hope you can get things up and running sooner than later.

Serg5000

That's gotta suck. Out here in SoCal, I get bummed when I have to work on my Jeep and it's down in the 50's. I hope you can get things up and running sooner than later.

I never mention SoCal temps when talking to someone from the Midwest. They already think we're wimps. No need to give them more ammo. Lol

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

:cheesy:

I remember back in Ohio if it was over 20 degrees we would work on Jeeps. I don't even want to touch the jeep if its not in the 60's:D

MTG

Caught the Bug
ChrisB said:
:cheesy:

I remember back in Ohio if it was over 20 degrees we would work on Jeeps. I don't even want to touch the jeep if its not in the 60's:D

California has made you soft. ;)

Jersey_Devil

I am trying to finish up my 6" long arm install. However, my furnace decided to break. This weekend I finished up welding the control arm brackets to the frame. They turned out great. I am in the process of measuring up the control arms, track bars, and speedbumps.

I am so frustrated, I took the week off work to get some of this done. :sigh:

Put some thermal underwear on and get back to work! Lol

Top Bottom