LOBSTAH QUEST Part 6 : JL/JT Experience - Mount Washington New Hampshire

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Great views up there and I really enjoy the wooden covered bridges, I have driven over and have kayaked under a few in my travels!
And of course good friends on trips always makes it better!

Looking forward to video 7 - guess 25:40

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Part 6 was awesome!! Never knew the climb to the top of Mt Washington was that narrow!

A few years back when I was skiing there in February you couldn’t even see the summit that’s how low the clouds were
IMG_3839.jpg
The next day tho you could see the weather towers
IMG_3832.jpg

longarmwj

Another great video!!! Those covered bridges are cool! We have a few down here in Georgia that are neat to check out. Maybe if I win the lottery I can attend one of these 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

So beautiful. Reminds me so much of back home in Washington.

On a side note... I feel like we need to address the elephant in the room... is Randy going for like a Jeep Santa look with the beard? Seriously though, love seeing him workin and wheeling with you guys and being a part of ALL of them since the beginning. Very cool.

Guessing 34:25for the next part.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
... And when is the last time you saw a commercial(s) in the middle of a Wayalife Video? Class Acts. [emoji1417]

And here I thought how much everyone would love to commercials right in the middle of our videos and setup patrion accounts so that I can constantly ask people for monthly hand outs. :crazyeyes: :D

I’m still awaiting a pic of you and Cindy munching a lobster roll...no better place than Maine for that...my grandpa is from there...

You know, we did have awesome lobster rolls in Maine but I don't know if we have any clips of us stuffing our faces with them. :doh:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That’s some beautiful country there. Those covered bridges and the wooden pipe line are pretty incredible. Thank you for sharing that.

Oh yeah, we really enjoyed seeing the pipe and bridges. Beautiful out there for sure.

Great views up there and I really enjoy the wooden covered bridges, I have driven over and have kayaked under a few in my travels!
And of course good friends on trips always makes it better!

Looking forward to video 7 - guess 25:40

That is so cool. Like I say in the video, there are a few we've seen in other states but nothing as nice as what you can find back east.

Part 6 was awesome!! Never knew the climb to the top of Mt Washington was that narrow!

A few years back when I was skiing there in February you couldn’t even see the summit that’s how low the clouds were

The next day tho you could see the weather towers

Way cool that you've skied up in that area.

Another great video!!! Those covered bridges are cool! We have a few down here in Georgia that are neat to check out. Maybe if I win the lottery I can attend one of these 🤣

I ain't gonna lie, it ain't cheap to attend one of these especially when they're clear across the country. But, if you can afford it, they are a ton of fun. :yup:

Some amazing scenery on this Experience! Thanks for taking us along for the ride!

Looking forward to 7 at 21:25

Awesome, glad you enjoyed seeing it all :)

On a side note... I feel like we need to address the elephant in the room... is Randy going for like a Jeep Santa look with the beard? Seriously though, love seeing him workin and wheeling with you guys and being a part of ALL of them since the beginning. Very cool.

LOL! Randy is letting it all grow out. Hell, he's even got enough hair that he puts it in a pony tail from time to time :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, the person who came the closest to guessing the time of Part 7 came pretty damn close....

Congratulations Casey! :thumb:

Top Bottom